The Syvecs 50hz GPS Module is designed to provide even more control to our engine control units with accurate global positioning, acceleration forces for 6 axis and GPS Speed.
The Unit features fast positioning lock with hot restarts due to internal battery storing last positioning data.
- Accuracy Position 2.5m CEP Velocity 0.1m/sec Time 10nsec
- 148dBm cold start sensitivity
- 165dBm tracking sensitivity
- 29 second cold start TTFF
- 3.5 second TTFF with AGPS
- 1 second hot start
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Contains LNA, SAW Filter, TCXO, RTC Xtal, LDO
- Receiver Type L1 frequency GPS, QZSS, SBAS 167-channel architecture 16-million time-freq search / sec
This is something that our dealers and customers have asked for quite some time in order to provide an accurate speed measurement that allows our advanced traction control strategy to be used on 4wd or drag cars.
Circuit based cars gain huge benefits also being able to calibrate the ECUs traction control, torque management and warnings to be based off GPS position, allowing calibrators for example to limit torque and lower a slip target in different corners.
The following parameters are available from our 50Hz GPS Module
- GPS Lateral Position
- GPS Longitude Position
- GPS Speed
- GPS Course
- GPS Altitude
- GPS Time and Date
- Number of Locked Satellites
- GPS Mode Letter
- GPS Fix Quality
- Lateral G Force
- Longitudinal G Force
- Vertical G Force
Supported on all Syvecs ECU, Motec M1 Range and Bosch Motorsport Ecu’s